Monday, March 9, 2009

Where did everyone go?

So the friends that I made on one of my last log ins have disappeared. They're still in my buddylist I just haven't seen them on in awhile. Regardless I'm still having fun with WoW and leveling has been super quick. I'm averaging about a level every half hour that I get to log in.

After finishing all the starting quests upto level 12 my guide advised me to fly over to the Eastern Kingdoms and level for awhile in the Ghostlands. The last time I was in the Ghostlands was when I rolled a Belf Hunter and decided to try and corpse hop to the Undercity. (Yeah this was before I found out about the teleportation orb) and got as far as a few yards into the Eastern Plaguelands died a few dozen times and then turned around and died a few more dozen times trying to run back out. I really believe that I aggro'd everything in the Eastern Plaguelands.

Oh well, if you happen to get on the Hydraxis server say "Hi" to Ragg.

No comments:

Post a Comment