Friday, March 20, 2009

Update on Ragg

I've been questing in the Ghostlands lately. Using Tom-Tom and Tourguide I have been leveling so much more quickly and still had time to get some exploring in. I'm up to level 18 now.

Last night I was going to do the quest "Taking back Windspire" or something like that and I ran across an Undead Shaman who was level 12. She was about 6 levels under everything else and I told her I'd run with her to help with some quests. Here I am leading the charge with Bohr, my boar, and taking down mobs left and right when I stop looking where I'm going and fall down the side of the spire. That used to happen in RFD also. Why can't I just look where I'm going and stop falling? Well one or two mobs I can take but I aggro'd three to four mobs (I lost count) and died. I was so embarrassed.

I'm doing these quests so quickly and leveling so fast I barely have time to go back to a hunter trainer and update my training. I miss having all of my options from my old hunter. I just don't miss playing an Ally.

Oh well, I've been keeping up with some blogs lately. Of course BRK is a must read for any hunter, but I just picked up a new call Ramblings of a Misguided Hunter. It seems fun. I look forward to keeping up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment